Monday, March 17, 2008

Mrs. Ohio Int'l 2008

On March 15th , I went to the Mrs. Ohio Int'l pageant. This was the first time that I had ever been to this pageant and was very impressed. The stage setting was awesome! I was there to cheer on a former competitor now freind Kristi Szudlo. She looked fantastic! Check out the pics!







at Mrs. International!
My sister in law Natalie and my friend Amy.


The 12 contestants enter on stage in black dresses and

give a 30 second speech about thier platforms.






Kristi Szudlo speaking about her platform



Kristi looking fit a toned! WAY TO GO KRISTI!


Stunning in evening gown



Calling the 2nd runner up contestant #1


The NEW Mrs. Ohio International

Gerri Walczak

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christine-It was really nice to meet you at the Mrs. Ohio...

Hope to see you again,

Gerri Walczak
Mrs. Ohio International