Monday, February 3, 2014

On The Right Track to being LEAN again......

Finally, after years of trying everything I could to maintain my "Pageant Swimsuit" physique without much luck, My friend Julia who just had a baby said she was starting a a new plan to shed her post baby weight and she was trying to get a small group together to do it with. She said she was going to try the 24 day challenge.  Some of my friends and family had tried it and had good results so I looked into it further.

I was surprised to learn a few things about the challenge:



  1. It wasn't a super low calorie diet- (  I HATE feeling hungry)
  2. You weren't drinking liquid meals all day or having copies amounts of Tilapa (Gross)
  3. Dr Oz. LOVES the Omega vitamins in the challenge
  4. It was ONLY 24 days and I could EAT CARBS!!!!!!!!



  I jumped on board and have to say that personally for me the challenge was pretty easy. I even had a major OOPS night ( 3 glasses of wine and a flat bread pizza) and I STILL shocked myself with the measuring tape. I had been following the Paleo diet for over a year and really wanted to lose 7-10 lbs. I knew the healthy eating part wasn't going to be to hard ( not having wine at night was!!) and I still couldn't believe that I had lost over 2.25 inches from EACH thigh. My total inches lost were over 7 inches and a ENTIRE PANTS SIZE!!!! ( I can fit into a size 4!!!!) I am going to do the entire challenge again starting this week to see what can happen next.

 Below is the bloated beginning of my weight, I never took a picture in a swim suit or workout clothes bc I really didn't like how my mid section and hips looked.  The pic on the right is after my challenge. All in all the 24 DAY CHALLENGE by Advocare, ROCKS!! Readyfor24days.com      





                                 *** Info on 24 Day Challenge here
       
                         http://www.readyfor24days.com/

No comments: